1. You are going to do anything different this year. But it feels nice telling people that you are.
2. You are going to look any different, but if you keep telling yourself you are, well we will just keep your lie a secret.
3. You are going to have less challenges, because the older you get, the more you have. The more you do, the more the stress. The more you talk, the more you will be held accountable.
4. Your family is going to listen to you, share concerns, or even bother with you this year. Most likely, they have enough going on in their lives.
5. You are any closer to God than last year because you attend church a little more, participate in a spiritual fast, and give away more money and time this year. Keep in mind, God wants a personal relationship with you and sometimes simply listening to HIM and doing what HE says is all that is required.
Lastly, just because it's a new year doesn't mean...
6. You are finally being fed the truth from deceptive family, friends, co-workers, media, etc., instead, it just means they are orchestrating yet another way to cover for self, make you look like a fool, and dumb you down so they can get what they want, so wake up to those of you who are still sleeping!
Thanks for stopping by, and oh yes, Happy New Year!